<VV> Magazine article

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Sat Nov 4 13:43:47 EST 2006

At 07:29 AM 11/4/2006, Spencer Shepard wrote:
>Group,
>
>There is an excellent article about the Corvair in the current issue
>of Hemming's Sports and Exotic cars. It is by the well respected
>Journalist Karl Ludvigsen. The title, The Tragedy of the Corvair, is
>ominous, but it is a very good insight into the period when the
>Corvair was new. Some may want to defend our cars, but the article
>is factual and very hard to dispute.

I'd have no problems with anything Ludvigsen had to say about
Corvairs.    Right from the start, he was a proponent of the marque
and had some very positive things to say about them right after GM
built the last one...   wrote an article about Corvairs titled
"...Here's What We Lost".     Along the way he's written other
positive notes about 'Vairs.    If he had anything critical to note,
I'm sure it's factual.

tony..