<VV> Opinions needed

Robert Paul barnaby at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 4 18:43:57 EST 2006

Thanks to everyone for helping me make up my mind, restore the 65 Corsa, I like the Evening orchid and white interior.  Who know is a couple of years I may have a few pictures to put up.  Thanks again the help, I know I will be asking more as we get into the details.
All the best
Robert Paul
66 Monza Convt
65 Corsa 2dr ( feels good to add this in) :)