<VV> Corvairs in the National Post

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Nov 4 18:48:22 EST 2006

It seems that the pen is also dumber than the sword ?

Have pen, will drivel ?

What else can be said for someone who runs off at the mouth with the power
of the press (and the ignorance of the people) to support him (or her) ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Western Canada CORSA" <westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca>
To: "Virtual Vairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>; "WCC List Server (WCC List
Server)" <corvairs at cybrus.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 12:12 PM
Subject: <VV> Corvairs in the National Post

Here's a beauty of the typical uninformed junk we see about our waterless
wonders.

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/driving/story.html?id=f52edef3-d58c-
4eae-9e56-34586fe5cd3a
<http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/driving/story.html?id=f52edef3-d58c
-4eae-9e56-34586fe5cd3a&p=1> &p=1

I've already sent my .02 to the editor, please feel free to send your own as
well....

Regards,
Joel

the property