<VV> 809 mile 1969 500 on ebay

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 20:36:35 EST 2006

Relax Mike, you should be thankful that I didn't cut up my car for the
V8.... I bought one that was already converted. Not only that, but it is a
1965.... it is a Monza.... and it doesn't have any rare options. It has no
notable historical significance, and therefore , having a V8 in the back
seat shouldn't be a problem for any NORMAL Corvair owner.

I also understand that this ebay find is a '69, the last year made, and a
500, probably the only one left that hasn't been sacrificed to rebuild a
Monza convert, and probably the only '69 Corvair not painted Frost Green.  I
wouldn't think of putting a Crown conversion in the back of this one (a 455
Toronado would be another story though!).

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club