<VV> Re: Halloween tales of hell on wheels

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Nov 6 00:00:24 EST 2006

Re: Halloween tales of hell on wheels
David Menzies, CanWest News Service
Published: Friday, October 27, 2006

Some comments from our club's members who regard their favorite car as one of the safest, then or now.
NHTSA tested the Corvair and found the allegations were unfounded, that the Corvair was no more prone to rollovers, etc, than any contemporary car.
The problem with Corvairs were mechanics who were unfamiliar with the sophisticated suspension (as in Porsche and Ferrari, to name a few) and drivers who needed someone to blame for what was usually driver error which they would not admit.

If you would like to provide your readers with an informed opinion, please do not hesitate to contact our club, or any of its members.

Charles Lee
CORSA Member since 1969
http://www.Corvair.org