<VV> Corvairs in the National Post - my reply

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 14:44:20 EST 2006

                                          B"H

The guy obviously never drove, or probably even rode
in a Corvair.  He just took what "people say" about
Nader's book and put it in his article.  Big deal, the
guy has no credibility.

Speaking of Nader, one thing I can say, is that if
anyone mentions the guy's name when I'm driving my
Monza, I can explain why his politics are
anti-American, anti-Semitic and thus racist, since he
supports racist fanatic regimes in the Middle East
that are bent on our destruction.

Shame on you, Ralph.

G-d Bless America!  The Corvair is as American as
baseball, hot dogs, apple pie, and of course,
you-know-what-else...Bill H.