<VV> 2 pick ups

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Mon Nov 6 15:18:30 EST 2006

While traveling to Tenn. This week end I saw 2 Corvair pickups just off
the Purchase Parkway that were in the back of a building at the exit
where the rest area is.  They could be seen on the south bound exit ramp
getting off.  They were unrestored and I couldn't tell if they were
rampsides or not.  They looked like they had surface rust on the outside
but I couldn't tell the rest of the condition as we couldn't stop.
Maybe some one in Ky or Tn. Might want to take a look.  The rest area
was somewhere in the 40's exits and I think it was the only rest area
around.

Regards,

Guy Brandes