<VV> Tale of woe -- still looking for a good car

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Mon Nov 6 18:14:54 EST 2006

Unfortunately this is what happens ... I complain and/or give bad
feedback for him posing junk as a car ... and then he leaves me
negative feedback.  I suppose I can stand it, but I'm not sure I want
to bother.  It is a flaw in the feedback system.  They ought to keep
feedback private until both parties have given feedback or until it
is too late to leave "retaliation" feedback.  I once in my life gave
negative feedback because just as I was about to ship something I
sold I got a note from Paypal telling me not to ship because there
was fraud on his account.  I verified this through Paypal and was
instructed not to ship until Paypal Ok'd it.  I emailed the buyer,
his email account was suspended.  I emailed and Paypal emailed for a
month ... no response, account still dead.  So I left non-payment
negative feedback.  Next day I get an email with one line "thought I
would return the favor" ... his comment on ebay "quick to leave
negative feedback"  Thanks, jerk.  Same would happen here.  Eric