<VV> Are you tired of...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 21:51:00 EST 2006

  I agree, it's NOT an auction, the idea of sniping is quite sophomoric.
  These sites don't work -- right?   <wink>  !

  Take any auction, and pay attention to the winning bid. No trace
  of the winner all through out the bidding. All of a sudden, in the
  last minute --- booom ! the juvenile wins it :))

  Then again your testosterone style might be the route to go ...lol