<VV> Are you tired of... (NO CORVAIR)

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 21:49:38 EST 2006

Actually, the later you bid, the less upward pressure you put on the price, and the lower the ultimate selling price is likely to be.  I use BidNip and it's no more work than bidding on eBay, plus I can cancel my bid if I have a change of heart without the seller even knowing I was out there to begin with.  To each his own, I guess.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.

From: "Ron" <ronh at owt.com>