<VV> upholstery

Jonathan Lawler girpig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 21:09:00 EST 2006

i have a 1966 500 with non-fold-down backseat (as far as i now)
i tried to put the backseat in, and i got the bottom part in. then i came to
my problem. i see how the bottom of the top part of the seat. it slips in,
but there is bolt holes on the top part of which i am COMPLETELY dumfounded.
the person who restored my seats covered the bolt holes. so i don't even
know which way the bolts go in! i know where the HOLES are, but i don't know
how to hook them up. i need a diagram or some EASY instructions as to how to
get them in, how I put the holes in.
I short, i need COMPLETE instructions for the backseats. I'm so confused I
almost quit!!!
Thanks

-jon