<VV> during my hunting I found a nice 61 Coupe for someone

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Thu Nov 9 19:30:16 EST 2006

This car was Matt's great grandmothers.  It is mostly original but
needs some work. It is rust free and not butchered.  Runs and drives,
steering box is a little loose. One of the interesting non-original
things is the front door panels and seats ... the car is ermine white
with fawn interior.  When the seats needed re-doing the old lady was
told they did not have that color because it had faded so much it
looked silver, and there is no silver interior.  So they asked if "a
little bit darker" was OK and she said yes.  And got black!!!!  They
are in perfect condition and correct style, wrong color!  Matt has a
lot of original paperwork.  It is a 102/PG ... he wants 2,500 and
likely would take less.

Matt is the owner's name and can be reached at: meldred at capital-lumber.com

This email sent by:

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

Note the change in the domain from vicspdi.com to vicsmba.com !!!!

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!

http://www.vicsmba.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots
of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon and our 62 Spyder convertible.

http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/corvairs.html

My younger brother Martin has started a very serious car company.  A
hot rod (very fast) electric roadster is the first offering.  The
chassis is built by Lotus to their specs.  Check it
out:  http://www.teslamotors.com