<VV> ANOTHER CORVAIR GUY! !

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Fri Nov 10 00:11:25 EST 2006

Just to let everyone know, Vince and I had a long conversation the other night, and we ARE going to get together and see what we can do with mine. IT IS so nice to have another guy here who not only knows what a Corvair is, but loves them as well.Everyone else is dead.  He says he knows just enough about them to be dangerous, and that's kinda where I am, so we should have a good time, when we have time. Don't look for a new chapter though, Just fun times once in a while. Thanks everyone that made the connection, I AM NOT ALONE DOWN HERE ANYMORE! !  Thanks BRUCE