<VV> Re: Audi bringing back the NSU TT? (And some rehab help for Ned!)

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Fri Nov 10 09:31:03 EST 2006

Sorry Ned, somehow the shortened URL got shortened by another
character, and that is where it ended up. Here is the rehab program I
have used in the past that seems to work really well for me:

1) Jump in your Corvair. I prefer a late model convertible, but your
coupe will do just fine.

2) Head out toward your favorite twisty road. Then suddenly remember
you live in Nebraska (or in your case, Kansas) and there are no
twisty roads.

3) Listen to the sweet sound of the flat six in your ears and forget
your anger about not having any twisty roads and find your favorite
back highway with no traffic and have a ball.

4) Repeat as needed.

BTW, here is the shorter URL that WILL work and show you the artist
rendering of what a "new" NSU TT would look like, which looks just
like an EM:

http://tinyurl.com/yjwhnk

- Eric
Check out my garage at: