<VV> Re: Audi bringing back the NSU TT? (Some Corvair content)

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Fri Nov 10 09:36:33 EST 2006

Joe, that's EXACTLY what I thought when I first saw it. Literally, my
heart dropped and skipped a beat, and I just stared at my computer
screen. The last time I had that reaction to seeing a "new" car for
the first time was when I saw the Porsche Boxster concept car
unveiled in 1992.

Too bad this is just an artist's idea of what an updated NSU TT would
look like and not something even semi-official from Audi...

- Eric