<VV> Ludvigsen article

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Fri Nov 10 12:42:14 EST 2006

I stopped by a newsstand and read the article. Karl claim that the Corvair
(EM sedan at least) has 60+% of its weight over the rear axle. I knew it
didn't hit the ideal but did not think it was this high. Can anyone confirm
/ deny?

Some of the early work done by Tatra and VW established the ideal max weight
% over the rear axle... It's around 50% but I can't remember the exact
figure.

Thanks.