<VV> Spyder gauge lenses

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 10 19:27:39 EST 2006

Dan,  Thanks for your response.

I've had it dried out (hot summer days, when the lights are on as you
suggest, when the heater is on, other times when it has been dry).  What has
me wondering is, once dried out - why does it not stay dry?  Has the
moisture turned to vapor and is STILL inside the instrument and the
re-condenses later?    And, is the moisture in that gauge eventually going
to do it some internal harm?  It is garage kept and does not normally go out
in wet weather.

Later, JR