<VV> Ludvigsen article

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Nov 10 20:07:18 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/10/2006 12:01:52 P.M. Central Standard Time,
BobHelt at aol.com writes:

I have  not weighed a corvair

I have corner weighed 4 LM coupes, a V-8 and a Avenger kit car. I also have
corner weight data from Ken Hand's LM racecar. All of the nearly stock coupes
have a roughly 37/63 weight distribution. The V-8 car with the radiator in
the  rear had a 38/62 distribution. The kit car was 33/67. Ken's car which has
some  modifications like battery on the front passenger floor had a 41/59.

All of these calculations were made with no people in the cars.

Ned