<VV> FW: Halloween article and the Corvair

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 10 20:56:26 EST 2006

Hey all,

It looks like our mass flooding of Mr. Menzies is going to have a positive
outcome.  As you can see from the email below, he has convinced his editor
to do a follow up piece on the Corvair.  Now, I'm in Victoria, and he's
3000Km away, so it looks like we're going to need a couple of examples, say,
EM, LM and FC for him to have a ride in, and/or drive.  I would think cars
in tip top shape and close to stock would be the ideal here.  He won't be
back to T.O. until after the 22nd of November, which means we'll also have
to try to work around possibly ugly weather.  CORSA Ontario, are you
listening?  The National Post reaches alot of people, opportunities like
this don't come up very often, lets make the most of it.

If you're in and around T.O., and want to participate, or know someone who
has a 'vair falling into the above criteria that you think I should contact,
please pass the info along.

westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
250-475-6350

Regards,