<VV> Early speedometer (was Attrition)

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 21:30:28 EST 2006

I've got a grand-daughter that absolutely loves to get greasy when she's
around. She loves the V8, and can't wait till she turns 16. Now, all I've
got to do is convince her that she needs to give up her hopes for a shiney
new yellow Mustang GT with black stripes.

Before anyone asks, no, I haven't promised her the V8.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club