<VV> 2007 convention activitiy, Kart2Kart

vairmech at aol.com vairmech at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 13:00:22 EST 2006

  All,
 I am working on a race nite for Friday evening and I was wondering how many would be interested in a 1/4 mile indoor go cart track event? Thjis will be open to anyone of driving age with a few exceptions allowed, size being one for the age Now keep in mind that this isn't your normal full throttle steer it track, With these carts you will have to brake, apex and accelerate. Keep in mind that this will also be racing at it's best with no bumping or intentional hits. These carts are to fast for that and if you insist on bumping or hitting you will be removed from the track. These are serious carts! Also keep in mind that just like a race track some contact cannot be avoided, Nascar driving will not be allowed! For a look at the track and facilities go to http://www.kart2kart.com .

 Now with all that said, the cost will be $78 a person for 3 hrs. The heats are 10 min each and we will take the top 3-4 (depending on how many participate) of each heat to make a final run-off at the end to make this a sort of competition. My times and price are based on 45 people. If more are interested then I will get more track time. This will also be a pre-registered only event, so let me know soon and don't be like the typical Corvair owner and wait till you get here. If you do not attend the convention then you will get a refund, any reason other than injury or death for someone attending the convention don't count, no refund.

 For more info and/or to let me know you would like to attend email me at vairmech at aol.com

 Thanks
 Ken Hand