<VV> Scalzi electric fan report

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 14:03:12 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/13/2006 11:56:05 AM US Mountain Standard Time, DA
TRISHAY writes:

NOPE not out of business. We still have fan's and kits.  We still have our
Corvairs just selling them off slowly. Tom still  plans on working on Corvairs
as needed. As a matter of fact we have  a car in the garage that belongs to a
couple in N. California who will be  putting the fan kit on their car also. And
a Convertable early just left on  Firday. So we are still working on them.
I know there was a gentleman from Canada that bought one of the kits when  we
were in Portland.

Happy Testing.

Hi Trish,
Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to mention that you are still selling
these kits when we publish the test results.

BTW, as I remember, you were also running some cooling tests with a  club
member in Reno a year and half ago. Did you ever get this test completed?  Could
you share the test result data with all of us on VV? Thanks.
Regards,
Bob Helt