<VV> STALL SPEED TORQUE CONVERTER

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Mon Nov 13 16:32:13 EST 2006

The heat is a consideration.   There is a lot more slip.   The tranny in
my V8 has a variable pitch TC.  I have it on a toggle on the dash.
Turning to hight stall lets it launch much quicker.   Raises the stall
about 800 RPM.
Is anyone modifying corvair TC's for higher stall currently?

-Geoff Johnson