<VV> EM Clock for sale

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 09:52:31 EST 2006

Hey guys,
I've got an early Corvair clock for sale, will fit 60-64 cars and 61-65 FC.
This is the one that mounts on top of the dash to the left of the radio
speaker  grille. I don't have the little trim piece for the cars with padded dash,
as I  bought it "as is" maybe 9 years ago from lclc to stick in a Greenbrier
(no  padded dashes on those, ya know)... the cool thing is this clock has
already had  the quartz conversion done to it. If I don't get any bites here from
you guys it  will go on eBay Thursday night. The total price here in the USA
will be $215.00,  and will cover Priority Mail, Insurance and Delivery
Confirmation. I'll take a  personal check but I'll wait for it to clear before I ship
the clock... if you  want it faster a Postal Money Order will get it shipped out
that day... I'm  just trying to get some Christmas money together, since I'm
still not  working.
Let me know if there's any interest. I've got pictures if anyone wants to
see it.
Thanks!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd (FOR SALE)
1964 700 sedan 95/pg