<VV> ABS & accidents

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 14 13:17:19 EST 2006

Wonder if all those studies relate ABS cars being more
"top-of-the-line", ie more hp -- when you can currently get entry level
new vehicles with near 300 hp, wouldn't one expect these results?  - I
really don't have an opinion about what was going on 15 years ago, but
it sure seems driving is getting faster & more aggressive (or is that
just the 'geezer' factor?).

My experiences with ABS have all left me impressed with the technology
-- if your tires aren't "locked up" you can still drive (but beware of
having one side , both wheels, in the gravel or such).

Bill Strickland