kmart Fw: <VV> vairy8

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 14 17:48:30 EST 2006

Ouch... on the Kmart slam (I work for them in their Logistics'
Division), actually Sears and Kmart are now one big happy Company under
the Sears Holding corporate name.

The special White with Flames V8 (Kmart & Sears only)is part of a track
pack, you get 2 cars and an special length of track to add to other
track kits....

That's why it is $20, not for the cost of the cars.  I wish the car was
sold separately as it is the only one I am missing from my collection
also.

I had a friend buy the blue (Walmart only) V8 for me as I shouldn't be
buying from the competition...<GGG>

Rick Loving