<VV> chrome engine shroud for 140 wanted

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Wed Nov 15 11:55:03 EST 2006

Hello all,

     A while ago I asked some questions about getting my 140hp engine shroud chromed.  I believe I got a reply from Larry's Corvair stating that he would do it but I seem to have lost the message (and along with it the price).

     I have been watching ebay for several months now for a chrom 140 engine shroud and saw only one.. at the very beginning.  It came with a complete 140 chrome air cleaner assembly and got bid up fairly high so I didn't take it.. but the cost of getting my own shroud chromed (if I'm remembering the price I was quoted correctly) plus shipping is going to cost more then I would like to spend.

     If anyone has a nicely chromed 140 shroud they are willing to part with, or if anyone finds one for sale while browsing please send me a message directly.

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA member
lonely 65' Corsa 140/4 (under construction)