<VV> Back seats (REPOST)

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 17 01:22:46 EST 2006

Jon,

I missed your original post. What Corvair are you talking about? From what I
remember about my '66 'vert, the back rest hangs on a couple of sheet metal
hooks. Once you get the bench out, a good healthy yank upward on the back
rest should dislodge it. Of course my memory may not serve me correctly,
which means another post from someone that really knows will follow :o).

Marc Sheridan