<VV> Oil Pan Gaskets

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Nov 17 01:23:29 EST 2006

J R
IF this guy joined CORSA, he's a newbie and may not be aware of the process.

I called Jeff and told him to read the recent posts.

Though we have butted heads on many political issues over the years, I have a very congnenial Relationship with Jeff, and have purchased from  him in the past with fine results.

He DID mention that even if he lost, he would make things right. From the way I heard him tell me the story yesterday, he said he would be happy to replace the merechandise as long as it was sent back.  Which is the same policy we have at Steele Rubber.

Is Last Hamlet the same guy who was going to destroy his car less than 2 weeks ago?   I know there's room in my yard for it if he's going to get impulsive. ANd living in another part of Backwoods NC, I'm close by.

Jeff is just like our other  vendors, they often take a loss to avoid just the type of messages that Last Hamlet offered up.

Hank