<VV> Corvair Motor Sports

Scott Trunkhill corvair at trunkhill.com
Fri Nov 17 07:23:25 EST 2006

emails from Rick on Fastvairs

I'm sorry to announce that due to my current marital situation and
other business obligations that I will be liquidating all parts,
custom product drawings and any rights to parts manufactured by
Corvair Motorsports. I will start listing parts on Ebay on or about
3/17/06. The Corvair Motorsports trademark will be retained.

I will be contacting customers who currently have engines at the shop
to schedule pick up or delivery. Any parts currently on order will be
shipped.

Official closing date will not be determined until all orders are
finalized.

I will be attending the Fall Affair in NC on Oct 20-22 to sell off the
rest of the parts. Lots of used parts will be sold cheap. Also, I have
some new parts left that will be sold at cost. No more credit card
account so cash only please.

Rick Stansbury

--
Scott Trunkhill