<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 22, Issue 52 cylinder #1

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Nov 17 08:24:43 EST 2006

Yes, the one on your right, closest to the bumper, while standing at the
rear bumper looking at the engine. FOr all horsepower Corvair engines.

There should be a 1 embossed in the sheet metal near this spark plug.
Several plug numbers are embossed in the "turkey roaster" aka top cover
or fan shroud.

Frank DuVal