<VV> ---bingo--

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 09:21:10 EST 2006

Thanks,Ed,,THAT'S what I needed ...I don't have or see the lower wire,black/blue stripe to motor,and back to 12v...the FC dash is 'early' style and the wiper motor is under the dash,inside,as i recall,but with the text I should be able to connect it up working in the trunk,then re-wire properly...I'm going to call the owner of the 65 Corsa this morning,and take my dig camera,,the sun is poking out and pics may help sell the car ;;wish I could afford it ...'no rust' and 'Rochester' don't normally fit in the same sentence <ggg>...Tom Z..//