<VV> Gas Tank

Brandon Muzzin overkill11111 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 17 09:27:06 EST 2006

Thanks Hank!
I forgot to ask in my original email, do you think that a 61 tank would fit
in a 66? One would never think a junk yard would have a 61 corvair just
sittin around but my fiancee insisted she call at least ONE junkyard while i
was looking for a part the other day, and the first one she called had a 61
sittin there, i was in shock. in any case, do you know if they are
interchangeable?