<VV> Re: Screen Resolution Survey - NO CORVAIR

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Fri Nov 17 15:24:53 EST 2006

Hi Roger,

Saw your request on Virtual Vairs for resolution info.

I have broadband (roadrunner cable modem) both at work and at home.

My work computer (PowerBook) has a screen res of 1280 x 854.
My home computer (iMac) has a screen res of 1680 x 1050.

BTW, I run a motor enthusiast website called Motortopia (kind of like
MySpace for gearheads) and our server stats (gathered via Google
Analytics) show the following, which may be helpful to you:

9.07% of our users are dial-up users, the rest broadband
9.01% of our users are 800 x 600, everyone else is 1024 x 768 or higher.

Obviously, that may differ amongst the Virtual Vairs community, but
we do have a bunch of Corvairs on the site. :)

And this leads me to my shameless plug: I would love to have you take
a look at http://www.motortopia.com and if you'd like, create
yourself a garage (it's free!) and put up your Corvair(s) -- I always
love to see more Corvairs on the site!

I hope this info helped you and I'm looking forward to finding out
more about your 3.6 engine build!

Regards,
Eric Elliott
'65 Corsa 180/4 convertible