<VV> DRY RUBBER

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 09:04:20 EST 2006

Don't know if this company is still in business or not, but I have a small
bottle of a product called Vita-Drive, which I swear by. It's original
purpose was to rejuvinate the pinchrollers on audio and video equipment.
When I left the field, I had about 5 bottles of the stuff in my tool box. I
use it for rejuvinating windshield wipers, weatherstrip and anything else
rubber that I want to last a little longer. Don't know how it will do for
your application, but here's the contact information off the last remaining
bottle that I have:

Vita-Drive Rubber Drive Cleaner

Scotty Enterprises of Monroe, Inc.
645 Ketal Ave.
Williamston, NJ 08094
609-728-9438

My bottle is over 20 years old, so no guarantee that the company or product
are still available.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club