FW: <VV> Gas Tank

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 19:09:55 EST 2006

Guy,
    You're right, I should have done that so this is  going to V V as well as
to you.
    Besides adding the iso propyl alcohol don't forget  to add some "Stabil"
to help keep the gasoline itself from deteriorating.   I just drained out last
year's gas (went into my MiniVan) and will add fresh gas  plus Stabil plus
isopropyl alcohol.  Then I'll run the engine and drive the  car a bit to get all
the fresh gas (with additives) into the fuel pump,  carb and gas lines.
    I consider it insurance to prevent having to  replace the gas tank and
clear out clogged lines and carb.
    Frank "better safe than sorry" Burkhard

In a message dated 11/18/2006 2:50:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,