<VV> HHR's & retro(no Corvair)

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 20 12:18:46 EST 2006

If you found a $50K HHr, I want to see it! Around here they sell for less than half that. They are supposed to start selling a turbocharged version of the HHR that will be called the HHR SS, which will be the longest name for a car without any vowels :o).

As for a repro '57 Chevy, they are already in production. I can't find the web site, but I've seen them advertised in magazines. They come in any state of completion you want, including turn key. You can also buy a repro first gen Camaro too.

Marc Sheridan