<VV> non vair help needed f--d 5.0 please help preserve my 62 wagon

gangelli at adelphia.net gangelli at adelphia.net
Mon Nov 20 21:55:23 EST 2006

hello all i really don't want to keep driving my 62 wagon as the weather gets nasty so i need help with my winter truck 5.0 mustang power.the engine is running with misfire on 4 cylinders 3,4,5 and 7 egt are very low on these 4 from 89 deg at 5 to 139 deg at 4 with cylinder one running 369 deg measured at the header outlet for example .what could cause such odd ignition behavior .the problem has been intermittant but now is very noticable i am told the tfi module or stator in the distributor are likely  all other ignition parts are new as is the computer and the grounds. very strange please help the wagon just got snowed on!!!  regards jeff angelli