<VV>Retro

Edwin D. Lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Tue Nov 21 19:18:28 EST 2006

There was a good article in Old Cars Weekly not to long ago about the
"New" 57 Chevy  convertible bodies and frames.  GM has nothing to do with
it, it is a company that has been repro-ing body panels for years.  they
are using  cowls with the attached serial number plates from actual 57
chevrolets in the manufacture-therefore they are titled as 57 chevies and
don't have to meet all the new regulations. Oh Yeah, they also had
suggested prices---somewhere in the $100K range !

          Ed

West Florida Corvair Club