<VV> wiring

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Tue Nov 21 20:23:08 EST 2006

Bob,

I think some of the wires have a different color between 65 and 66.  When I
had a short in my 65 monza and let the smoke out of the wires, I replaced it
with a 66 and traced out all the wires.  They all went to the same
terminals.  It was just plug and go.  I would assume it is the same for a
CORSA.  It's been quite a few years ago, but that's the way I remember it.

dp