<VV>Retro

Devin devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com
Wed Nov 22 00:17:24 EST 2006

I seem to recall Carroll Shelby saying a few years ago he was going to
assemble by hand another 30 or 50 66 Cobras, at 500k each for his retirement
income.  He supposedly had all the pieces he needed just "laying around."
Yeah right.  If he can build them to 66 spec and title them as such, so can
anybody else.  It just takes knowing whom to contact and copious quantities
of greenbacks.

Devin