<VV> NO VAIR Help finding weatherstripping

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Nov 22 02:33:02 EST 2006

Jim
Hi All.

I have an 83 Grand Prix and I'm looking for the rubber insert
that slides into the aluminum windshield trim.  It contacts the
windshield.  I figure SOMEBODY makes it but I've tried Steele rubber
with no luck.
Thanks!

You might figure so, but it's not likely.  There's a couple of possibilities
I have on my source list at work.  Let me know off  list if you didn't have
any luck and I'll send you a couple of places to check, if the person you
spoke to at Steele didn't give you any.  We usually do try to give you
another place to try.

Hank
CSR/Steele Rubber Products

Jim Duane