Fw: <VV>New T-Bird looks like 1st gen Vette

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Fri Nov 24 01:35:17 EST 2006

 Yes, that was it - the 1st gen Vette had no interesting features, kind of
 blobby (interesting for the period because it was so very different from
 cars like the 54 Chevy - boats !)

 The most interesting things about the early Birds were the forward
 protruding headlights, and the fins, all of which were "shaved off" (for
 safety ?) on the new version, which was not retro at all, except for the
 name and being 2-seater, and maybe the portholes, that look totally out of
 place.