<VV>Retro(non-Corvair)

Borrrris at aol.com Borrrris at aol.com
Fri Nov 24 22:13:47 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/24/2006 4:57:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

Is the  new Camaro "Joker" RWD or FWD ?
I read that it will be RWD.  They apparently plan to  re-capture a share of
the Police and Taxi market they also foolishly kissed off,  by building a full
size vehicle off this new platform it as  well.
  Matt from L.I.

P.S.  Couldn't agree more that the "retro" Camaro doesn't look  enough like
any generation of vintage Camaro.  I had a '68. Good looking  car - just like
the LM Corvair it's stying took its cues  from.