<VV> Blown engine ( coded message w/ humor)

Joseph Robbins robbins at mail.monticello.net
Sat Nov 25 11:13:46 EST 2006

People throw the word bandwidth around all the time, I wonder how, many know
what it means, I probably don't. Only a few of us , me being one is on
dialup anymore so I doubt that many people have problems with bandwidth. I
have to wait sometimes several minutes for my mail to load to see a lot of
emails that I have no interest in, I use the delete key when I see a subject
that does not interest me. I fixed the subject so now the intent is there.
Guess my sense of humor didn't work.
Hit delete now if you already haven't folks... end of PSA  ( Public Service
Announcement ) no code here.