<VV> Harmonic balancer removal

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Nov 26 23:47:01 EST 2006

Not anymore with the neat puller available from our vendors. Harmonic
Balancer off and back on in a few minutes! No need to fool with all
those little screws holding the rear grille in place. No need to jack up
the car to get at those little screws. No fiddling with the perimiter
seal. No need for a jack,  yadda yadda yadda.....

Frank DuVal

Did I mention I find the little screws in the rear air grille a PITA?
And all the little screws for the perimiter seal on earlies...

Wait, and all those little screws that hold the sheetmetal on the rear
engine housing area....