<VV> clutch slipping (humor)

Paul Abel pbob63 at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 27 17:20:20 EST 2006

I tried to convince myself thet I actually liked the late 4drs, but just
couldn't convince myself. It's funny how owners of late 4drs Always have
to mention how great their car looks with all the windows down? The
coupes always look great, even with all the windows up.  Hey, at least I
didn't move down to an early model. <ggg>

I kind of like the utilitarian look of the 500. With a Hurst T handle,
kind of looks like a muscle car. I have a rusty 65 Corsa turbo coupe in
the garage, considered converting the 500 to a Corsa clone. It already
has a 140 rb block. If the 500 interior weren't so nice, I'd seriously
consider it. Love that radio delete!

The Corsa is looking like a major body project, I'm still trying to make
up my mind whether or not to try and fix it. Any opinions? Anyone need a
complete 180 motor? it spins easiliy, not sure about the turbo. I have
the winter to make up my mind.

Paul Abel
Rochester, NY
65 500 coupe 140/4sp.