<VV> on a sadder note...

Jonathan Lawler girpig at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 22:18:07 EST 2006

well up here in frosty North Dakota, winters here, so sadly my half-done 500
is kicked out into the swirling wasteland for another 6 months so dad can
keep his tractor warm in the shop. It was so close too!!! All i need to do
to finish it is finish the doors, put the lights back on and get new tires,
but it was not to be, i guess. I suppose it doesn't matter anyway.. it's a
summer car from the air-cooling, to the dash-transmission, to the small
tires. So goobye, faithful <VV>, and thanks for the help.

--jon