<VV> on a sadder note...

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 00:56:56 EST 2006

In a message dated 11/27/2006 7:42:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
girpig at gmail.com writes:

> I suppose it doesn't matter anyway.. it's a summer car from the
> air-cooling, to the dash-transmission, to the smalltires.

AHH  the unwashed speaks!!  ggg

Vairs work great in the snow!  The only reason more aren't driven is SALT!!

Stocker tired pgs are unstoppable until the front tires come off the snow...

I'm in NE Calif.   drove my turbo 66 today on the ice!  WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Matt Nall
69 stocker, 66 vert, 65 v8, 66 turbo, Vairboat, Sandcar, 64 140
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!