<VV> Snow? Salt?

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Tue Nov 28 08:16:27 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Jim Houston
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 7:54 AM
To: Virtual Vairs (E-mail)
Subject: <VV> Snow? Salt?

What are these things?  Have never experienced either here in Florida
(or in Texas, for that matter!) :-D

That's OK....we don't get hurricanes, and our State Bird is the
cardinal.....not the mosquito!  Besides....with Gore-Tex and Thinsulate I
can always stay warm and comfy in the snow.....I can be buck-naked and
completely miserable, sweating my fundament off in Florida (or in Texas, for
that matter!) for a big chunk of the year.  Florida (or Texas, for that
matter!) will have to do a LOT better than imitating Ohio in August for 6
months before I'd trade!

John in Ohio